Friday, April 3, 2009

Foxglove Antiques~ She's such a Jewell!


Spring Break for the kids! We shipped them off to visit Grandma & Auntie for the week. After a few days of doing our own thing... my husband wanted to go get our kids. We took a quick trip back to Spokane and while we were there we went to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Visited some of our old shops~ I use to sell out of =) Wiggett's Marketplace looked as great as ever... checking out all of my old friend's booths. Foxglove Antiques which is owned by Jewell Schrang is located in Wiggett's. She is one of the sweetest ladies you will ever meet. I could just look at all her goodies all day long! Her and her friend Ann have a whole Paris thing going on that I just love. Jewell and I would buy off of each other whenever we needed something for one of our displays.. Hint~ the red table was mine at one time =)
Well, I couldn't leave Wiggett's without spending some money on a few things! I love visiting Coeur d'Alene whenever we are home.

1 comment:

The Chateau of Remnants said...

What a great little place! I want to visit!!

TTFN
Renee

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin