Sunday, January 4, 2009

Roadside Find




One of my sister's roadside finds~ My sister called me the other day and said "I found you a pie safe!" I was so excited. I been longing for one for quite some time. On Christmas day she brought it over. It was totally broken apart. I just had to laugh! She knows me all to well. =)
My husband and I were determined to have a pie safe! The next afternoon we set out to the garage to assess the damage. After, working on another piece that I had in the garage... it came to me! We worked on it for about an hour and then waited for the paint to dry. This is the final product~
Looks so good in our dinning room! It hides all the little things I don't want people to see... I sent my sister a pic of the finished product and she wants to place a picture of it on the door of the house she found it in front of with a free sign. Sound like a show on HGTV!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think everyone needs a pie safe!

super cute *Dixie*

Tammy in Ontario, Canada said...

tell your sister not to do that or people will stop throwing things away that we creative people can fix up! LOL You did a great job and cheers to your sister for thinking of you when she seen it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin