Thursday, October 15, 2009

MIA! Sort of!!!


Wow... it has been awhile since I have written on here!



I have been working really hard on my website orders, my kids birthdays (yes... all 3 of them within weeks of each other), and the FUNKY JUNK SISTER's Show! Something else that has also been thrown in there is that we are finally moving into our place. Lots of painting, cleaning, and moving =)



Next week is the big FUNKY JUNK SISTER's Show! We are doing a special girl's night out (men can come too) this will be a fun event! We have a PINK tree that we are doing a raffle which will benefit breast cancer awareness.. there will also be giveaways.. and some yummy treats! Buy your tickets before hand, so you can get right in.



Saturday it all starts again! We have some special guest coming on the JUNK BUS... Timi has some wonderful ladies coming from up North wanting to get some great junk! They should have a great time... because Timi is a hoot! We are opening up at 8 am with an Early Bird entry. From 10 am on is our discounted entry price. Link



We have some awesome vendors... some people who have never even done a show before, but let me tell you that we have seen their junk and you will be happy to see them there. This will for sure be the best show of the year!



I will try and update more this week! Maybe about my road trip over to the Funky Junk Sister's Show....

1 comment:

Maija said...

I soi wish I could be with you! Sounds like a fab event!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin