Sunday, March 14, 2010

Crazy Busy Life!



My time is flying by! Since, I have moved back to my home town of Spokane life has been CrAzY BuSy! My mom (FJS #1) and my other sister, Patty (FJS #4), both live here and they keep me busy most of the time. Either helping out with their business or going Junkin all weekend long. The junkin part is the most fun!
We just finished up the Custer's Show last weekend... WOW is all I can say! Of course I volunteered all of my family to help out with it... Linda even made the trip over. The first day we nearly sold out of everything. That night I robbed my house of all the furniture and little items that I had painted or done something with to have something to sell for the next 2 days. It was a great show! I even saw people that I haven't seen in about 20years... This one lady was looking at a shutter that I was selling. I looked at her and said "I know you from somewhere"... so we went over the usual... school~ nope, bank~ nope, and the last Montgomery Ward ( my first job ever). That was it!!! She use to work with me upstairs in bedding and linens. I also found out she married one of the dock workers that helped me out of a tough situation (I was stuck up on the top rafter in the wharehouse and couldn't get down... he helped me out) lol. If you know me I am totally scared of heights! It was great seeing her.
Now the fun starts! In just a couple of weeks my sister and I are heading down to TEXAS! Yeah, baby!! Going on a ultimate JUNK HUNT! We have planned interviews, meet and greet, and a good ol' fashion Junk Prom! We will be partying with the JuNk GySpY's, Fancy from Cactus Creek Daily, and the Junk Mafia Radio boys and who else knows!!! We will be planning a time and place to meet up with all of our TEXAS facebook friends.
After that fun trip is another FUNKY JUNK SISTER'S VINTAGE FLEA MARKET! Everything that we find and can ship back from Texas will be at this sale! You don't want to miss it... I have been working on some new stuff that I think you will just LOVE! We are also working on something that you all have been asking for... the launch for this will be at the show!
I told you I have been crazy busy!
xoxo
Dixie

2 comments:

The Little Red Shop said...

You are going to have so much fun!!!


: )

Julie M.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hey there, I see you are headed to Texas, please stop by, I'd love to meet you. I'll be at Zapp Hall, right in front of the Hall and if you are there that Sunday please stop by the blog party, bring Fancy too! Hope to see you soon, Theresa

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin